This week Cody and Joe discuss Force Touch on iPhone, Alphabet, CurrentC, Samsung's recent event, and a much more!
- Chris Sacca’s Tweet Storm
- Outspoken Investor Chris Sacca Backs Jack Dorsey As Next Twitter CEO
- Apple’s Fall iPhone Event To Be Held Sept. 9
- Force Touch on iPhone 6S revealed: expect shortcuts, faster actions across iOS
- Apple Said to Delay Live TV Service to 2016 as Negotiations Stall
- Apple Pay, Google Wallet now accepted at Rite Aid
- Apple Pay Competitor CurrentC May Not Launch Until Next Year
- Samsung resurrects the dream of a hardware keyboard
- Samsung's new Galaxy S6 Edge+ is bigger and smarter
- Samsung Pay to Launch September 28 in U.S. But Will Businesses Accept It?
- Where's the Samsung shaped dent in the universe?
- Joe’s Photoshopped Photo of Original Keynote
Where to find the Hosts
Support us on Patreon
This show is partly brought to you by listeners like Dave, Harry, Eduardo, Luca, David, Jordan, Kyle, Michael, and Jasper who are supporting us through Patreon.