This week Joe and Cody discuss social media feedback, Apple security concerns, Apple’s MVNO denial, the Apple.com redesign, iOS 9 beta 5 features, and much more!
- Twitter Experiments With A ‘News’ Tab
- In response to Theft, Lies, and Facebook Video
- Connect with Public Figures Through Live
- Meerkat Makes Friends With Facebook’s API, Adds Viewer Cameos And Streaming Storage
- 0-day bug in fully patched OS X comes under active exploit to bypass password protection
- New OS X Threat Is Not so New
- Why you shouldn't freak out about this week's scary-sounding Mac exploits
- Apple Says It Won’t Become a Carrier. But It Should
- APPLE DENIES IT PLANS TO LAUNCH MVNO
- Apple.com, One Of The World’s Biggest Stores, Gets A Redesign
- Everything new in iOS 9 beta 5: AT&T Wi-Fi Calling, keyboard changes, CarPlay tweaks, and more
- iOS 9 Beta 5 Tidbits: New Wallpapers, WIFi Calling for AT&T Users, and More
Where to find the Hosts
Support us on Patreon
This show is partly brought to you by listeners like Dave, Harry, Eduardo, Luca, David, Jordan, Kyle, Michael, and Jasper who are supporting us through Patreon.