This week Cody and Joe discuss Twitter's plan for the future, Apple Music and Taylor Swift, T-Mobile's new upgrade policy, online privacy, and more.
- This Is Twitter’s Top Secret Project Lightning
- Testing New Ways to Make it Easier to Discover Products and Places
- One Billion People Have Tried and Given up on Twitter
- Dark Sky 5 Update
- Kiwi for Gmail
- Dot Info Review
- To Apple, Love Taylor
- 43 million Pandora streams of “Happy” earned Pharrell Williams a measly $2,700
- T-Mobile's New 'Jump On Demand' Lease Program Allows Up to 3 Smartphone Upgrades Per Year
Where to find the Hosts
Support us on Patreon
This show is partly brought to you by listeners like Dave, Harry, Eduardo, Luca, David, Jordan, Kyle, Michael, and Jasper who are supporting us through Patreon.