This week Cody and Joe discuss Tesla's Powerwall, Ron Johnson's new startup, CurrentC, more WWDC rumors, Oculus, and so much more.
- Tesla announces the Powerwall
- Former Apple Retail Boss Ron Johnson Unwraps New Web Startup ‘Enjoy’
- Home Depot confirms plans to accept Apple Pay soon after disabling it
- Best Buy will accept Apple Pay despite allegiance to CurrentC and MCX
- Beats revamp still debuting at WWDC, global release late-June, iOS 9 details revealed
- Apple TV Remote Expected to Add Touch Pad in Redesign
- Apple launches official ‘Made for Apple Watch’ third-party bands program
- First Look at the Rift, Shipping Q1 2016
- The latest news from Microsoft Build 2015: Windows 10, HoloLens, and more
Where to find the Hosts
Support us on Patreon
This show is partly brought to you by listeners like Harry, Eduardo, Luca, David, Jordan, Kyle, Michael, and Jasper who are supporting us through Patreon.